Reports to: Vice President of Sales
Our end customers are highly discerning clients who expect the very best. We’re growing fast and are seeking a smart, highly motivated, technically sound and respectable sales professional to join our Residential Sales team in Los Angeles. We offer a competitive base and commission structure, and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and paid time off.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Generate sales leads; build and leverage relationships with key influencers; call on potential new customers and enhance relationships with current clients.
- Understand customer needs and information (blueprints, plans, specifications, etc.) to prepare timely and accurate proposals.
- Prepare, submit and present proposals to clients in a clear and convincing manner with sufficient product knowledge to secure the sale and negotiate terms to the best advantage of the company.
- Communicate effectively with customers, third party trades and the WT team
- Coordinate the sale, delivery, and installation of equipment; provide high-level project leadership to assure customer satisfaction and maintain job profitability.
- Visit job sites to maintain relationships and facilitate efficient installation/service.
- Maintain required documentation of sales activities, customer contacts and business-related sales and marketing expenses.
- Monitor competitor activities and market trends to stay abreast of industry developments.
- Participate in trade shows and be a company advocate in trade associations.
Qualifications & Skills
- Associates degree or equivalent relevant experience preferred
- Required minimum of 3 years business to business, outside sales experience in the greater Los Angeles area; construction-related sales experience preferred
- Requires a current and valid driver’s license and a driving record indicating a history of safe and lawful vehicle operation.
- Requires experience with Microsoft Office applications, and willingness to learn/use mobile and web based sales and project management applications.
- Demonstrated skills and success in new account development
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills; self-confident; self-motivated
- Responsible, reliable and acts with integrity in a team environment