|Looking to work for a successful and fast growing agency?
Interested in making a difference?
Want to pave your path and be part of something big?
Looking for a hungry, driven, and passionate entry-level Sales Consultant & Business Developer Representative with 1-2yrs of professional experience, whose primary focus is lead generation and building the pipeline with new business opportunities. A PLUS if your background is related to art/creative, marketing/branding, or from an agency environment, entertainment, or related industry. The Sales Rep. task will be to generate leads, build the pipeline and new accounts across mid to large-size accounts for a boutique Design & Branding agency in the Pasadena area. This will be done thru our Salesforce CRM system, outbound calling and email connects.
Looking for self-starters, professionals, excellent work ethics with proven results. You should be an independent thinker that can manage your time appropriately to deliver results. This position is an onsite position in the Pasadena area and will report to the office every day.
- Present, promote and sell creative and branding products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers. This will be achieved through outbound calls & emails
- Prospect potential clients thru onsight visits in the local Los Angeles area.
- Attend tradeshow, conferences, and other networking events to develop leads.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling. Meet established quotas.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets, quotas, and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Google Suites, SalesForce CRM
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent